Franschhoek & Stellenbosch Wine Tour
Scheduled Day Wine Tours
Cost: R 1550 per person
Tour Runs Mondays to WednesdaysStart the morning off with a guided drive through historic Stellenbosch and onto our first farm for a cellar tour and wine & chocolate pairing. Our 2nd farm is a boutique wine estate for intimate cheese & wine pairing with the wine maker when she is around. Over the stunning Stellenbosch mountains, we head to the cuisine capital of SA, Franschhoek. Here we learn how the French Huguenots settled in this valley and influenced South Africa’s wine history. This, only to be followed by a tasting at an award-winning estate and a beautiful lunch. In Franschhoek you will have the chance to walk off your lunch, strolling down the main road. For our last stop we visit a farm situated on the foot of the mountains for yet another world class wine tasting. Filled up and merry, we head back to Cape Town to be back at home at about 5 PM. Please contact us to request availability. Should the date you selected not be available… not to worry, enquire with us directly and you might be lucky!
- We visit 4 different wine estates in both regions (famous farms and some hidden gems only known to locals).
- Pair a variety of locally produced, world-class cheeses.
- Cellar and vineyard tour, teaching us how wine is made, how to taste wine, food and wine pairing, what bottle to order at restaurants…
- A beautiful light lunch is served in the middle of the wine lands overlooking the Franschhoek valley.
- A diverse range of wine styles.
- Local treats of cured meats paired with selected wines.
- Artisanal chocolate (Fair trade accredited) paired with different wines.
- Stroll down the beautiful main road of Franschhoek.
- Pick up and drop off from Cape Town and Stellenbosch.
What Our Clients Say
Highlight of my Cape Town holiday!! The whole experience was amazing from start to finish, the convenience of being collected and dropped off right at your accomodation, the Tour... read more
January 24, 2022
Amazing - Had the most amazing experience, our tour guide Lourence was best, very friendly, very professional
September 30, 2021
Two couples took a cape tour from Cape Town down to cape of good hope incorporating all the points of interest alone the way. Haut bay, Clifton, camps bay, boulder... read more
January 28, 2023
Enquire About This Tour ~ or ~
Have a Look At Our Other Tours
Other Unique South African Experiences
Our 6-day group Garden Route Tour from Cape Town is a safe and affordable way to explore the Western Cape, Little Karoo, Whale Route, Addo Elephant National Park and Route 62. Tour the Garden Route while experiencing a good mix of nature, culture and adventure. This trip will give you a taste of some of the best things the spectacular Garden Route has to offer. This tour starts & ends in Cape Town and departs every Monday.