Stellenbosch Wine Tour
Day Wine Tours
Daily (Monday to Sunday)
Visit 5 estates in the Stellenbosch region with a guided drive through the town itself, being one of the oldest towns in SA and famed for its Cape Dutch style architecture as well as its major role in SA's wine industry. All farms on this route are meticulously chosen so that one will experience a broad spectrum of iconic estates as well as smaller family run farms. A real authentic experience.
- We visit 5 different wine estates (famous farms and some hidden gems only known to locals).
- Pair a variety of locally produced, world-class cheeses.
- Cellar and vineyard tour, teaching us how wine is made, how to taste wine, food and wine pairing, what bottle to order at restaurants…
- A hearty lunch is served in the the middle of the wine lands in Stellenbosch.
- A diverse range of wine styles: whites, sparkling, reds, dessert wines.
- Local treats of cured meats paired with selected wines.
- Artisanal chocolate (Fair trade accredited) paired with different wines.
Price: R 1075 per person
We love being hands on! Drop us a line and let us handle your enquiry the old fashioned way.