Stellenbosch Wine Tour
Scheduled Day Wine Tours
Cost: R 1550 per person
Tour runs Wednesdays to Sundays
Visit 4 estates in the Stellenbosch region with a guided drive through the town itself, being one of the oldest towns in SA and famed for its Cape Dutch style architecture as well as its major role in SA’s wine industry. All farms on this route are meticulously chosen so that one will experience a broad spectrum of iconic estates as well as smaller family run farms. A real authentic experience.
Please contact us to request availability.
Should the date you selected not be available… not to worry, enquire with us directly and you might be lucky!
- We visit 4 different wine estates (famous farms and some hidden gems only known to locals).
- Pair a variety of locally produced, world-class cheeses.
- Cellar and vineyard tour, teaching us how wine is made, how to taste wine, food and wine pairing, what bottle to order at restaurants…
- A hearty lunch is served in the middle of the wine lands in Stellenbosch.
- A diverse range of wine styles: whites, sparkling, reds, dessert wines.
- Local treats of cured meats paired with selected wines.
- Artisanal chocolate (Fair trade accredited) paired with different wines.
- Pick up and drop off from Cape Town and Stellenbosch.
What Our Clients Say
We decided to opted-in for the Half Day Wine Tour Stellenbosch as a part of our Honeymoon in South Africa! Overall it was a good experience. We visited four vineyards... read more
December 29, 2022
The man, the myth, the legend: Lord Sharif. - LORD SHARIF!!!! One of the best tour guides I’ve ever had. His selection of wineries, paired with impeccable knowledge of the process of wine making was such a blessing to... read more
June 14, 2021
Enquire About This Tour ~ or ~
Have a Look At Our Other Tours
Other Unique South African Experiences
Our 6-day group Garden Route Tour from Cape Town is a safe and affordable way to explore the Western Cape, Little Karoo, Whale Route, Addo Elephant National Park and Route 62. Tour the Garden Route while experiencing a good mix of nature, culture and adventure. This trip will give you a taste of some of the best things the spectacular Garden Route has to offer. This tour starts & ends in Cape Town and departs every Monday.