The story of Wine Lords Private Tours
The Wine Lords is a unique and unforgettable experience. Fact.
Gone are the days of being just a number on a tour bus.
We focus on real and authentic wine farms, their people, local delicacies and the true culture behind the wine lands. Our tours are private and can be customized to your needs.
Meeting and sharing wine with locals, hearing their stories, tasting wine out of old oak barrels, visiting small local farms as well as world famous estates, tasting cheese and other local delicacies, walking through wine cellars and vineyards and tasting various wines will be the order of the day! Enjoy lunch surrounded by rolling vineyards.
You will get to visit world famous estates. BUT even better...as you will also get to taste the wine lands in a more real way by visiting hidden farms only known to locals.
Wine Flies Wine Tours is a proud member of SAYTC, Cape Town Tourism and SATSA. Our guides are extremely knowledgeable and have valid Professional drivers permits as well as being SATOUR guide registered.
- Knowledgeable, qualified guide.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation.
- Vineyard and Cellar tour.
- All tastings, pairings/luncheons as set out in itinerary.
- Truly a unique South African experience.
Select one of our authentic private tours
The option for a customised tour in the wine lands, regions like Tulbagh, Wellington, Swartland, Robertson, Bonnievale, just to name a few, is also available. Let us know where you would like to go, or better yet, ask our knowledgeable staff for recommendations to suit your preferences and we will quote on your request.
Guide and vehicle hire
You can create your own itinerary. We’ll assist in recommendations to suit your preferences.
All entrances fees, tastings fees and lunches will be for your own account.
For your own appointed Wine Lord, private air-conditioned vehicle and fuel (100KM radius from Cape Town) the rates are:
R5170 for 1 - 6 guests
R6045 for 7 - 13 guests
Larger groups on request, please contact us for rates.
+27 (0) 21 4628 011 | +27 (0) 72 9168 035
In order to make a booking, please send us the details of your booking, and we will respond soonest with a confirmation.
IMPORTANT COVID NOTICE
We are taking the following COVID-19 protocols:
- Screening of guests, staff and suppliers.
- Collecting customer information.
- Ensuring the correct use of PPE.
- Physical distancing of 1.5m.
- Sanitation of hands, disinfection of surfaces at each stop and fogging of vehicles and our office on a daily basis.
- Staff are trained on all COVID-19 protocol requirements.