It's your move Romeo, Wine Tour
Think horse riding through vineyards, private picnics, bubbly and nougat pairing and all those romantic things. This tour is guaranteed to bedazzle your partner with stunning wines, lovely scenery and romantic surprises.
From world class wines in Stellenbosch through to exceptional chocolate and wine pairing in Franschhoek. This is the most romantic winelands tour in Cape Town, perfect for proposals and romance.
1 person - R4795
2 people - R4125 per person
3 people - R3770 per person
4 people - R3365 per person
5 people - R3195 per person
6 people - R2965 per person
7 people - R2880 per person
R2565 per person for 8 - more guests
IMPORTANT COVID NOTICE
We are taking the following COVID-19 protocols:
- Screening of guests, staff and suppliers.
- Collecting customer information.
- Ensuring the correct use of PPE.
- Physical distancing of 1.5m.
- Sanitation of hands, disinfection of surfaces at each stop and fogging of vehicles and our office on a daily basis.
- Staff are trained on all COVID-19 protocol requirements.
- You will embark on a journey on horseback to some awe-inspiring viewpoints. Once done with the morning ride, you’ll make your way to Villiera to the tasting room to indulge in a sampling some of the estates acclaimed Method Cap Classique (champagne) paired with selected Nougat.
- Our next stop will be for a gourmet picnic lunch (includes a bottle of wine) within the scenic wine lands. After your romantic indulgence you can stroll back to the tasting venue to sample their award winning wines.
- Franschhoek will be our next destination where we’ll visit Rickety Bridge. Cradled by the Franschhoek Mountains and deeply rooted in history.
- Our last visit will take us to the historic La Couronne, also situated in the Franschhoek valley, with breath-taking views of the majestic mountains and the tranquility of the constantly flowing Berg River that runs through it. Spectacular vineyards cover these mountain slopes settled more than 300 years ago by the Huguenots, who brought with them their age-old French wine and food culture. Pairing locally produced chocolates with their wines is the perfect way to round off your special day.
After having seen amazing landscapes, tasting plenty of wines, and most of all experienced the real culture of SA wine!, you will be dropped off at your accommodation by your Wine Lord.
* Itinerary is subject to the wine estates’ availability on the day.
We love being hands on! Drop us a line and let us handle your enquiry the old fashioned way.