It’s your move Romeo, Wine Tour
Think horse riding through vineyards, private picnics, bubbly and nougat pairing and all those romantic things. This tour is guaranteed to bedazzle your partner with stunning wines, lovely scenery and romantic surprises.
From world class wines in Stellenbosch through to exceptional chocolate and wine pairing in Franschhoek. This is the most romantic winelands tour in Cape Town, perfect for proposals and romance.
1 person – R4360
2 people – R3750 per person
3 people – R3425 per person
4 people – R3060 per person
5 people – R2905 per person
6 people – R2695 per person
7 people – R2620 per person
R2515 per person for 8 – more guests
- You will embark on a journey on horseback to some awe-inspiring viewpoints. Once done with the morning ride, you’ll make your way to Villiera to the tasting room to indulge in a sampling some of the estates acclaimed Method Cap Classique (champagne) paired with selected Nougat.
- Our next stop will be for a gourmet picnic lunch (includes a bottle of wine) within the scenic wine lands. After your romantic indulgence you can stroll back to the tasting venue to sample their award winning wines.
- Franschhoek will be our next destination where we’ll visit Haute Cabriere. Cradled by the Franschhoek Mountains and deeply rooted in history.
- Our last visit will take us to the historic La Couronne, also situated in the Franschhoek valley, with breath-taking views of the majestic mountains and the tranquility of the constantly flowing Berg River that runs through it. Spectacular vineyards cover these mountain slopes settled more than 300 years ago by the Huguenots, who brought with them their age-old French wine and food culture. Pairing locally produced chocolates with their wines is the perfect way to round off your special day.
After having seen amazing landscapes, tasting plenty of wines, and most of all experienced the real culture of SA wine!, you will be dropped off at your accommodation by your Wine Lord.
* Itinerary is subject to the wine estates’ availability on the day.