Meet the wine maker Tour
Visit 4 Estates, tasting handcrafted wines with the privilege of sharing it with the Winemakers themselves. Really intimate and a treat to have this special “behind the scenes” experience. We have strong relationships with our farms, this makes us different.
Expect artisanal chocolate and wine pairing, quality cheese and wine pairing, local cuisine, cellar tour with expert guides. We visit the historical & iconic wine regions of Stellenbosch, Franschhoek and Paarl. This is rated as the best private wine tour in Cape Town.
1 person – R4630
2 people – R3045 per person
3 people – R2330 per person
4 people – R1965 per person
5 people – R1755 per person
6 people – R1640 per person
7 people – R1585 per person
R1545 per person for 8 – more guests
- Start the morning with Bubbly and oysters.
- Estates include historical buildings and modern designs with spectacular views.
- Enjoy a typical South African braai (barbeque) lunch served with the wine tasting, (groups smaller than 4 guests) and get the chance to blend your own bottle, subject to winemakers availability, alternatively another option for groups of 4 or more lunch will be served as a comparative pairing with 5 wines and 10 tapas size dishes, one dish that works and another that doesn’t to explore molecular gastronomy with wine.
- We explore 3 regions, Franschoek, Stellenbosch and Paarl.
- Intimate settings, lots of insights to behind the scenes and first hand accounts of the daily workings of creating spectacular wines.
- After indulging in plenty of award winning wines, and most of all experienced the real culture of SA wine, your Wine Lord will drop you off at your accommodation between 5PM and 6PM.
* Itinerary is subject to the wine estates’ availability on the day.